Saturday, May 26, 2007

Transition

by Andy Lim.


Over the past 2 weeks, God has helped me in many things. These past 2 weeks, it was almost a month for me since I started college. The first few weeks I wasn't very comfortable with college life. It is a change for me. During the past 2 weeks, God helped me in a way. Maybe it's because I asked God to help me walk my college life. When I think back, I see that God had given many great new friends. Surprisingly, all my new friends are very unique in a way. They're not the same kind at all. Because of friends, college life seems much more comfortable for me and I really praise God for it. That's not all that has happened. Last week, God helped me through my test and I was able to answer all my questions. Therefore right now, I know that what I find impossible or tough is just a piece of cake to God and He is always there for me. I also thank God for giving me people who I can relate to and share everything openly.

No comments: