Monday, June 11, 2007

Ripples and TeenStreet

by Danial.

My time at Ripples was enjoyable and refreshing for the soul. As I attended the sessions, I saw my friendships growing. But the most important thing was my faith and walk with God. What I saw was the growing need to do something for Christ. But what? Then as I thought about it, I realised that we can be a witness for Christ anywhere. This is because when I opened my eyes I saw everywhere, people suffering. So I thought, if I could just lend a hand, I would be witnessing for Christ. So Ripples has also taught me that we can be witnesses of Christ anywhere.

---

About Teen Street, waking up early, sleeping late, icky food, boring talks? That's what most people's perceptions are about most Christian camps. But this one was different. Through this year's theme, Metamorphosis, I learned about things in life, especially in your walk with God. I also learned some cool 'belly dancing' from our coach B.E.N.N.Y. (Andrew style). I also developed friendships with Jamie and Sam (talk about torchlight and also with Shi Guang and I.V.A.N. ) So altogether, the camp was fun, exhilarating, and cool. Peace out 4 God.

No comments: